Building Inspection is important because it can identify any faulty or broken items like a problem with the wiring, plumbing system, roofing materials, etc.
Building inspections are quite important as they will help to identify anything that could be wrong in an area such as defective electrical work, problems with water pipes, and building materials used for roofs; these things may not have been noticed by potential buyers but might need attention soon enough if left unchecked.
The structure of the building and the equipment system of the building such as electrical systems, air conditioning systems, elevator systems, and fire protection systems, etc. in order to have strong stability and safe to use in buildings.
The following buildings are subject to 9 types of inspections:
1. High-rise buildings (buildings that people may enter or use, with a height of twenty-three meters or more). Measuring the height of the building is measured from the construction ground level to the roof. For a gable or hip building, measure from the ground level of the construction to the top of the wall of the highest floor).
2. Extra large building. (A building built for the use of the building area or any part of the building as a residence or conducting the business of one or more types With the total area of all floors in the same house, from ten thousand square meters or more)
3. Building for people gathering (A building or any part of the building that people may enter for the benefit of In the assembly of people with an area of one thousand square meters or more Or gathered from five hundred people or more)
4. Theater buildings or parts of buildings used as a film for theatrical or musical performances, carnival else. And is intended to open to the public to see the show is normal business With or without compensation)
5. Hotels under the hotel law. The number of rooms from eighty rooms or more.
6. Condominium. According to the law on condominiums Or combined residential buildings (A building or part of a multi-family residence They are divided into separate units for each family) with an area of 2,000 square meters or more.
For condominiums and combined residential buildings that are not considered to be tall buildings or extra-large buildings, they will receive a waiver on the inspection deadline, namely- in the event that the total area of buildings in the same building is not more than 5,000 square. – If there is a total area of buildings in the same building of more than 5,000 square meters, the inspection and submission of the inspection results.
7. Factory building higher than one floor and has an area of 5,000 square meters up to
8. Stops. Signboard height from 15 meters or more or having an area of 50 square meters or more. Or signs installed or installed on the roof or roof of the building with an area of 25 square meters or more
9. Service establishments According to the law on services with an area of 200 square meters or more.
Inspect High-Rise Buildings, Factory Buildings Large Billboards
Building inspection procedures
1. Owner of building types as required by law must find an inspector who is registered with the Department Public Works and Town Planning to be the building inspector
2. The building owner must provide or create a building plan. To use for the examination
3. The inspector conducts the first building inspection.
4. The inspector makes an inspection report to the building owner.
5. The owner of the building submits the building inspection report to the local official.
6. Local officials consider and issue a building inspection certificate.
Penalty provisions (in case the owner of the building fails to arrange the inspection of the building)
1. Imprisonment for not more than 3 months or a fine of not more than 60,000 baht or both.
2. Adjusted daily, not more than 10,000 baht per day.
3. The building has been suspended.
Building inspection benefits
1. Safety for life. Public property Building owners and the public
2. Reduce wear and tear of buildings and building equipment.
3. Extend the service life of buildings and building equipment.
4.Save the cost of building maintenance and building equipment.
5. Raise building safety standards.
Building Inspection Philosophy
“The building is in a safe condition. It works well and efficiently. “
Therefore, building inspections, It is to check the use of the building for the safety of building users.
Another article on this blog that might interests you: